Tekken 8 Launch Edition - Xbox Series Xbandai
This item will be released January 26, 2024.
Tekken 8 Launch Edition Pre-Order Bonus:
XSX/PC - Paul Phoenix Avatar Costume.
PS5 - Paul Phoenix Avatar Costume and Mokujin & Tetsujin PlayStation Exclusive Avatar Skins.
Launch Edition Contents:
Full Game, Folded Box, Burning Chain Metal Plate and Corporation Stickers.
Tekken 8, the brand-new entry in the legendary Tekken franchise, brings the fight to the new generation!
Fist Meets Fate! Tekken 8 continues the tragic saga of the Mishima bloodline and its world-shaking father-and-son grudge matches. After defeating his father, Heihachi Mishima, Kazuya continues his conquest for global domination, using the forces of G Corporation to wage war on the world. Jin is forced to face his fate head-on as he is reunited with his long-lost mother and seeks to stop his father Kazuya's reign of terror.
Experience the next chapter in the longest-running videogame storyline with 32 redesigned, unique fighters and master the all-new ‘Heat’ system to crush your opponents. Enjoy high-fidelity graphics, developed for the new generation of hardware, to showcase every moment of impact and aggressive super moves.
With a variety of single-player content to explore, such as the brand-new Arcade Quest mode and an in-depth customisation system for both playable and avatar characters, Tekken 8 introduces the most thrilling experience yet.
- A Fighter for a New Generation: 32 fighters with next-gen visuals will collide in Tekken 8! Both new and returning characters are stunningly portrayed in high-detailed character models built from the ground up - featuring every drop of sweat and ripped muscles for an immersive experience. The roster includes iconic fighters like Paul Phoenix, King, Marshall Law, and Nina Williams, and sees the return of Raven after last being part of the story of Tekken 6, 15 years ago! Jun Kazama returns to the story for the first time in 25 years since her disappearance in Tekken 2, and Tekken 8 also introduces a new Peruvian character Azucena! Players will be able to challenge their opponents on 16 battle stages with intense destruction and interactive stage elements.
- New Game, New Rivalry: Tekken 8 continues the tragic saga of the Mishima and Kazama bloodlines and their world-shaking father-and-son grudge matches. In this latest chapter, Jin Kazama will seek to defy his fate as he faces his father Kazuya Mishima causing war and destruction across the globe. Along with the main storyline experience that flows from Hollywood-grade cutscenes to over-the-top battles, separate character episodes provide more insight into the individual stories of each character.
- Exciting New Gameplay: Tekken 8 will feature exciting new gameplay focused on “Aggressive” tactics. Retaining Tekken’s unique fighting game identity, the game will provide both players and spectators with the series’ most thrilling experience yet with visceral screen-jarring attacks and environments that are both dynamic and destructible. The latest entry in the series introduces an all-new game mechanic called the “Heat System”, giving players the ability to harness aggressiveness as a tactic and incorporate offensive attacks into their playstyle, with special movements and character abilities based on each character’s unique features. Staples such as “Rage Arts” and the series’ signature moves and combos make their return in Tekken 8 as well.
- Arcade Quest: In the new single-player mode ‘Arcade Quest’, players can create their own avatar and conquer their rivals in a variety of different arcades. This mode serves as an introduction to the gameplay of Tekken 8, allowing players to acquire basic knowledge, learn practical techniques, and enjoy a unique storyline and battles different from regular matches. As the protagonist grows and faces increasingly stronger opponents, so do you! Unlock customisation items for both playable characters and avatars while progressing through the story.
- Built for Personalisation: With a wide variety of customisations to playable characters, avatars, HUD elements, and music - players can tailor their experience to their own personal preferences. There is more freedom in customisation options than ever before for playable characters.