Stardew Valley - Switch
Quick OverviewCreate the farm of your dreams: build your farm from the ground up on 1 of 5 map layouts suited to your play style! mmaster your branching skills: raise animals,...
Add to Wishlist
- Create the farm of your dreams: build your farm from the ground up on 1 of 5 map layouts suited to your play style!
- mmaster your branching skills: raise animals, grow crops, start an orchard and build useful machines!
- become a part of the local community: get to know all 30+ residents of Pelican town!
- customize your farmer: there are hundreds of character customization options to choose from!
- settle down and start a family: share life on the farm with 1 of 12 characters you can date and marry, and even have children with!
- explore vast, mysterious caves! Encounter dangerous monsters and valuable treasures!
- spend a relaxing afternoon at one of the local fishing spots: the waters are teeming with seasonal varieties of delicious fish. Craft bait, bobbers, and crab pots to help you in your journey toward catching every fish and becoming a local Legend!
- cook delicious meals and craft useful items to help you out: with over 100 cooking and crafting recipes, you'll have a wide variety of items to create. Some dishes you cook will even give you temporary boosts to skills, running speed, or combat prowess. Craft useful objects like scarecrows, oil makers, furnaces, or even the rare and expensive crystalarium
- invite 1-3 players to join you in the Valley! Players can work together to build a thriving farm, share resources and build relationships with townspeople or each other! As more hands are better than one, players have the option to scale profit margin of produce sold to change the difficulty level on a group farm
- free updates available via the Nintendo Switch, with 1.5 update available to download on Nintendo Switch when ready