No Man's Sky - Xbox One
Quick OverviewNow includes full multiplayer: You’ll be able to explore the universe with your friends, or bump into random travellers. You can help friends to stay alive, or prey on others...
Add to Wishlist
- Now includes full multiplayer: You’ll be able to explore the universe with your friends, or bump into random travellers. You can help friends to stay alive, or prey on others to survive. Tiny shelters or complex colonies that you build as a team are shared for all players. Fight as a pirate or a wingman in epic space battles with friends and enemies. Race exocraft across weird alien terrains, creating race tracks and trails to share online.
- Embark on an epic voyage: Learn the true nature of the cosmos. Facing hostile creatures and fierce pirates, you'll know that death comes at a cost, and survival will be down to the choices you make over how you upgrade your ship, your weapon and suit.
- Find your own destiny: Your voyage through No Man's Sky is up to you. Will you be a fighter, preying on the weak and taking their riches, or taking out pirates for their bounties? Or a trader? Find rich resources on forgotten worlds and exploit them for the highest prices. Or perhaps an explorer? Go beyond the known frontier and discover places and things that no one has ever seen before.
- Share your journey: The galaxy is a living, breathing place. Trade convoys travel between stars, factions vie for territory, pirates hunt the unwary, and the police are ever watching. Every other player lives in the same galaxy, and you can choose to share your discoveries with them on a map that spans known space. Perhaps you will see the results of their actions as well as your own...
- Includes all updates: The Xbox One version is enhanced for Xbox One X (HDR, 4K and more) and includes the Foundation, Pathfinder and Atlas Rises updates. Added base building/sharing, planetary vehicles, weapon specialisation, permadeath mode, a brand new and overhauled central story line, portals, a new procedural mission system, trade improvements, system economies, joint exploration and much more.