DCL - Drone Championship League - PS4
Quick OverviewDcl the game is modelled closely on real-life drone flight behaviour - so close that the top performing pilots in the game can compete in the dcl Draft selection, where...
Add to Wishlist
- Dcl the game is modelled closely on real-life drone flight behaviour - so close that the top performing pilots in the game can compete in the dcl Draft selection, where pilots will be drafted to real-life racing teams competing in the dcl
- four distinct flight modes: Arcade Mode is perfect for beginners, thanks to the automated altitude control and simplified controls. Gps mode flies like your standard camera drone, with stabilisation and altitude control. Angle mode, also known as stabilised mode on some models is available on most amateur racing drones. Acro mode gives the Pilot more control, this is how real drone racing and freestyle pilots control their drones
- game modes: free flight, time attack and online multiplayer (up to 30 people)
- choose from 27 different tracks ranging from torino (Italy), Sim at AI (China), laax (Switzerland), to many other real racing locations and several fantasy tracks. Many more to come.
- physical presets: choose from three unique physical presets for your drone: Lightweight, dc19-standard, and heavyweight for a very different flight behaviour. Highly realistic flight physics in these three set ups keeps competition balanced.
- leader board: global leader board for each platform